*** We have special rate for our conference attendees at Sheraton Wall Centre (our conference hotel).
If you would like to take this opportunity, please go to the link below and reserve your room, then you should be able to get the room with conference special rate which is CDN $173 (the price includes high speed internet connection in your room plus additional benefits as below.
We sell out all of the rooms every year and we will close the link pretty soon, so please make sure to book your room early enough.
If you have booked the hotel through them and needing any help to cancel and re-book etc, please let me know.
Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre Hotel
*** The guest who booked from our group rate can get the benefits as
follows (won't apply for outside of our group booking):
* Complimentary Premium Bandwidth (2Mb/s, Regular price $18.95 per day plus tax)
* Complimentary Bottled water within guestrooms for the duration of the conference (Valued at $10 per day)
* Complementary Communication bundle (includes HSIA, local/1-800 calls) for each guestroom (Valued at $1.60 access charge for calls up to 60 minutes and $0.10 for each additional minute up to 90th minute)
* Vida Wellness Spa - 20% off
* Free of charge cancellation until the day of arrival 6pm
* Earn SPG points
Canada uses standard North American power plugs with 110V and 60Hz.
How to get to Sheraton Wall Centre
- Taxi - takes about 25-35 minutes. Approx $30-35 (plus tip)
- Aeroshuttle - http://aeroshuttleyvr.ca/ One way $15.50, Round trip $25
- Sky train - Vancouver International Airport (YVR) to Yaletown round house and take a cab or walk (7-8 blocks) http://www.translink.ca/
Please leave extra time when departing for U.S. destinations as you pre-clear US Immigration and Customs before you depart. Allow at least one extra hour for this.
Typically group reservations are made for evening time events, please check back here as they are posted.