We have special rate for our conference attendees at Sheraton Wall Centre (our conference hotel).
If you would like to take this opportunity, please go to the link below and reserve your room, then you should be able to get the room with conference special rate which is CDN $175/night (the price includes high speed internet connection in your room plus additional benefits as below).
We sell out all of the rooms every year and we will close the link pretty soon, so please make sure to book your room early enough.
Guests who book from our group rate can get these benefits(not applicable for out of block bookings):
- Complementary Hi-Band in room Internet (4Mbps, Regular price additional $18.95 per night)
- Complementary Bottled water within guestrooms for the duration of the conference (Valued at $10 per day)
- Complementary Communication bundle (includes HSIA, local/1-800 calls) for each guestroom (Valued at $1.60 access charge for calls up to 60 minutes and $0.10 for each additional minute up to 90th minute)
- A voucher to use in Cafe One or Bar One (in the hotel) for a 10% discount off the menu (excludes alcohol)
- Complimentary Health Club Access
- Free of charge cancellation until the day of arrival 6pm
- Earn SPG points
After the Sheraton sells out we usually recommend another nearby hotel, The Sutton Place Hotel, a block away from the conference hotel. Stand by for the block booking code there, which we will publish shortly.
Canada uses standard North American power plugs with 110V and 60Hz.
How to get to Sheraton Wall Centre
- Taxi - takes about 25-35 minutes. Approx $30-35 (plus tip) (sorry no Uber in Vancouver)
- Aeroshuttle - http://aeroshuttleyvr.ca/ One way $15.50, Round trip $25
- Sky train - Vancouver International Airport (YVR) to Yaletown round house and take a cab or walk (7-8 blocks) http://www.translink.ca/
Please leave extra time when departing for U.S. destinations as you pre-clear US Immigration and Customs before you depart. Allow at least one extra hour for this.
Typically group reservations are made for evening time events, please check back here as they are posted.