CanSecWest: Security Masters Dojo Vancouver
Metasploit MasteryRegister for March 3-5 Course
egypt and Mubix have combined their knowledge of the innards of the Metasploit Framework and Post Exploitation practices to introduce one of the most intense classes on attacking your networks. Coverage on everything from hacking up your own plugins to automating your existence to owning a whole networking without drawing a single drop of buffer overflow blood. This surgical strike upon your frontal lobe will leave you whistling ruby with Jack Nicholson and spurting root shellz from your veins.
PREREQUISITE WARNING Each class has prerequisites for software loads and a laptop is mandatory. These individual class guides will list material the students are expected have knowledge about coming in and software tools that need to be pre-installed before attending so you get the maximum benefit from the focused intermediate or advanced level course. Please pay particular attention to the prerequisites, as the material listed there will not be reviewed in the courses, and will be necessary to get the maximum benefit out of these educational programs.
- Klout score of 30 or higher
- Basic understanding of Metasploit
- TCP/IP basics
- Network configuration in Windows and Linux/OSX
- Experience with programming (Ruby preferred)
- Laptop running Linux or OSX (With 20 GB minimum free space)
- Virtualization software capable of running VMDKs
- A Metasploit development environment as described here.
- Latest version of Burp Suite - (Free or Pro)
- A text editor you are comfortable writing code in (instructors recommend Sublime Text 2 or Vim)
- Metasploitable2 VM downloaded and functional.